Recommended

Natren Probiotics

My Favorite Cleanses

When I started on my quest to reverse the disorder in my body, I bought books, I combed the internet, I polled others and then I went to work at a health food store where I learned about some of the best cleanses and easiest ways to detox your body.   

All of these methods were very effective and brought very little stress to my already stressed out body.  The trick is to only eat fruits, vegetables and occasionally fish while you are doing a cleanse.  All other foods can take you away from your cleanse and can actually hender your cleansing process.  Because I was focused on the yeast cleanse during all of my cleanses I eliminated all sweet fruit and sweet vegetables.  Sweet fruit would be oranges, tropical fruits, bananas, peaches, pears, raisins and plums.   I mainly eat grapefruit, lemon, lime and any berries. Sweet veggies include carrots and tomatoes.  By eliminating the sweet fruits and veggies you help your body cut down on the amount of sugar being processed.  Sugar creates havoc all by itself, even the "good" kind, especially in a body full of inflammations.  While it is important for me to eliminate the possibility for candida (yeast) to grow it is even more important to me to cut back on any foods that might create inflammations.  Inflammations for me means my endometriosis might have a reason to speak up and pain from endo is just not worth the sugar intake for me.


Here is a list of each cleanse I did: 
  • Yeast cleanse first because it gave me immediate results (took 5 months to get rid of the candida, but candida is the cause of many of our disorders).  For more information on candida you can find it on mercola.com or google it.
    • Probiotics (1 daily - Natren or Garden of Life)
    • Yeast Cleanse - by solaray (follow the bottle)
    • Chlorophyll (2 x's daily 1 tsp to an ounce)
    • Nutrition - focus on veggies (as much raw as possible) fruits (grapefruit, lemon and berries) nuts, seeds and fish(limited) (NOTHING ELSE)
  • Gallbladder cleanse
    • Lemon and Olive oil before bed (you can get a recipe for this online) Drink it right before bed and lay on your side
    • Gallstonex - by Solaray (follow the bottle)
    • Probiotics (1 daily - Natren or Garden of Life)
    • Chlorophyll (2x's daily - liquid)
    • Nutrition stick with Yeast cleanse diet
  • Kidney and Liver Cleanse
    • Milk Thistle (follow the bottle - liquid)
    • Marshmallow root tea ( 1 tsp to 1 tblspn in a cup of hot water - heat the water add the marshmallow - blend in a blender and drink - tastes like lima bean :) )
    • Dandelion root (tablespoon in the am/pm)
    • Total Kidney Cleanse - by Solaray (follow the bottle)
    • Probiotic (Natren or Garden of Life - 1 time a day)
    • Chlorophyll (2 x's daily - liquid is best)
    • Nutrition - stick with yeast cleanse diet
  • Heavy Metal Detox and Colon Cleanse

    DO NOT do any of these cleanses unless you are living a reasonably healthy lifestyle.  There are no shortcuts to real health! Taking sudden and extreme action could make you feel worse, not better.  A probiotic can help you make it thru the most challenging days of your cleanse.  Prepare by taking some time off and make sure that you have the support of your family and friends.  This blog is intended to help offer natural, holistic solutions that have helped many and in no way replaces the need for medical attention.  If you have an emergency you should always consult your physician. 


Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More