Recommended

Natren Probiotics

Cabbage Fajita Wraps

One of my favorite foods has always been fajitas and up until recently I had no idea how bad corn could be and with fajitas comes the corn tortillas.  So I thought what if I were to make our fajitas the same way but instead of using a corn tortilla we could use a cabbage wrap.  One night I surprised my husband with a tray of fajita options for him to make his own wraps and it was amazing.  It felt great to know that I had made a meal that could actually be of benefit to our bodies and I look forward to all our future fajita cabbage nights.

Here is a quick recipe for making your own:

You'll Need:

Cabbage
Turkey, Chicken, Fish, or Lean Beef (range free, no hormones, no steroids, no antibiotics and wild caught)
Bell peppers(Green, Red, Yellow)
Onion
Diced Tomatoes 
Cilantro
Hot Sauce or Hot peppers
Shredded green leaf lettuce
Black beans
Shredded goat Cheese (The Naked Goat or Drunken Goat is the best) - OPTIONAL

Cut, dice and prepare all of your veggies and cheese in they're own separate bowls or containers
Prepare and cook the meat with the hot sauce and coconut oil.  Add onions and garlic for more flavor


Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More