Recommended

Natren Probiotics

My Super Powered Green Protein Shake

My Super Powered Green Protein Shake 
I am a busy person and one of the challenges for me in balancing my meals has been trying to find food that is nutritious, easy, quick and something I can take on the go.  I started creating all kinds of protein shakes.  They are all usually green, look like mud and don't look like they will taste very good, but much to my surprise I find that I look forward to them everyday.  

This recipe is for my super powered green protein shake.  My goal is always to put something together that is not only convenient, but will ensure that I am giving my body the things I know I need based on my health.  This has become a great maintenance drink for me and is loaded with items that can help me with essential fatty acids, Omega 3-6-9, alkalinity, reducing inflammations (which in turn reduces those aches and pains), natural diuretic, blood cleansing, regulates blood sugar, regulates blood pressure, kidney and liver detoxing, adrenal support, thyroid support, 72 minerals, iodine, potassium, magnesium, vitamin A, B, C, E,  and  other essential nutrients.

Super Powered Green Protein Shake
Cup of coconut milk 
1/2 cup of distilled water
Scoop of Jarrow Whey 
1 Squeezed Grapefruit or Lemon
Dropperful of ChlorOxygen 
Teaspoon of Marshmallow Root
Teaspoon of Licorice Root
Teaspoon of Kelp granules 
10 Almonds (soaked overnight)
Tablespoon of Pumpkin Seeds 
Teaspoon of Lecitin 
Teaspoon of Hemp Oil
Add ice if you like





Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More