Recommended

Natren Probiotics

Holistic help for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Epstein Bar



I'm so tired I don't feel rested after I've slept 8 hours or even 12 hours.  I'm falling asleep during the day.  I have no energy, I ache, my thoughts are unclear, I have a headache.. a sore throat. Does any of this sound familiar?  It's possible you are suffering for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Epstein Bar aka Mono.  All of these could trigger CFS.  

It has been difficult for doctors to pinpoint the cause of CFS but the main component that remains is that an auto immune disorder is present.  Partner that with the fact that it is difficult for others to have sympathy for you when you are feeling this way.  And if the problems have persisted for months on end everyone's patience eventually runs out.  Studies show that 2 out of 3 marriages end in divorce, but there is another way to look at this.  As with all disorders the best holistic way to approach this is to first look at your 'Nutrition', 'Exercise', 'Supplements' and 'Sleep'.    

Are you giving your body a fighting chance?  With our busy schedules, the high demands of balancing career and family somehow we manage to push our own needs aside to be lost and forgotten.  Without your health you have nothing left to give, so if there were a natural way to heal your body from the inside out would you consider it?  There are all natural ways to relieve your struggle, change the course of your health and without the need for medications that only act as a band aid not a permanent solution.

Some of the ways I have helped myself with this personal struggle has been to change my diet to an 80% raw alkaline 20% acid using an alkalinity chart to keep me on track. The best book that has helped me with this has been Robb Wolf's Book "The Paleo Solution".  I am also an avid follower of Dr. Mercola his site is a wealth of knowledge and research.  Every morning I do about 12 minutes of Dahn Hak a great breathing and stretching regimen that helps wake up my body, followed with 20 minutes in the sun.  I take a lemon and squeeze it into my distilled mineral water, make my green shooter,  avocado slices and my sprout omelet.  From there I am ready to begin my day making sure to balance in at least 4 to 6 more small portioned snacks or meals throughout the day along with taking the supplements I have found I am deficient in.  Many times I have found that I need to make adjustments, add items, or remove items that I have determined I'm getting too much or not enough of.  With holistic healing you should start with what has worked for others and then figure out what will work for you.  Not everyone absorbs the same way or in the same time frame and I have found that when I was in times of serious need the more aggressive I got with my solutions the quicker I healed.  This of course will be different for anyone trying to heal themselves holistically.

Below is a list of items that I have found to help me gain energy and rebuild

"Healthy Trinity" - by Natren (PROBIOTIC)

Multi Vitamin Trace Minerals
Calm (magnesium)
Adrenal Health

Jarrow Formulas - Qh Absorb Ubiquinol Co Q 10, 100mg, 60 softgels
Malic Acid
Evening Primrose 100% Pure Oil -4oz
Zinc
Mega Complex B
D3
Dandelion Root
Fibro Response

HTP
B6

Coconut Oil (2 tablespoons a day)

For more information on Herbal Remedies to help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (click here)

Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More