Recommended

Natren Probiotics

Paying attention

Today I awoke remembering a dream I had, had the night before. I was with my husband and a dear friend and we were traveling. It felt like it was the end of an era. Along the way I ran into my sister and she needed my help. After I helped her we ended up in a fishing town. A man approached me who was larger than life and pointed to the sky. The sky was intense and it looked like it was about to rain terror over us all. Everyone around me was scared, but somehow I knew everything would be ok. The man who now stood to my left said "it will be ok" and put his arms out for me. It felt like people had given up on the world, so the world had turned on people. Out of fear I started to pray to wake up... I knew that if we could wake up we could start again, we would have another chance. I believe there is still time for us, we can be better, get better, love one another and encourage each other.

When I awoke I started my morning meditation with my tarot cards. Using my tarot cards help me focus on positive thoughts for the day. I began asking my questions and here are my interpretations.

Receptivity

Open my mind to all ideas. Stay open! A seed has been planted and now it is time to sow and grow.

Harmony

Today there are many peaceful, harmonious things that await me. Gravitate towards your heart and harmony.

Upside Down - Source

Move forward. I have been learning and watching the seeds that have been planted and some aspects are coming to completion. The dream that you just experienced is to show you that you still have time to plant more. Do the work.

Upside Down - Past Life

You are ready to move on to new heights. Today is a day of careful movement but movement is necessary. You understand your karmic responsibility and reason for existing and now is the time to help others.

Upside Down - New Vision

Take the vision you have that you have always had and make sure it reaches others. You are in touch with all you manifest so starting today you can build yourself up just as easily as you can tear yourself apart.

Upside Down - Intensity

Take it slow and steady. Like the tortoise and the hare the tortoise wins the race. Pace yourself, put together a plan that touches on your dreams and new realities. Do it with grace.

Upside Down - Master

To be a master, you need to act like one. Your actions must align with your words. We all have the ability to be a master, master your moment.

Upside Down - Celebration

There is a celebration all around you, let it in.

My Summary

Celebrate everyday with or without an invitation. You have already have the gift, now share it with everyone.


Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More