Recommended

Natren Probiotics

Fighting for Energy

Many ask me what I use to keep my energy up and how do I recharge after I do cardio.   For me what has proven to work is to eat a teaspoon - or - tablespoon of coconut oil (organic  and extra virgin) in the morning and right before a workout or anything needed more energy from me.  I have also found that this is the best way to start my day:




AM - 1 lemon squeezed in water (distilled with concentrace minerals added)
AM - Power Green Shake - 

 PREJUICE:

  • Kale
  • Brocoli
  • Tomato
  • Carrot
  • Raddish
  • Celery
  • Turnip root
  • Grapefruit (1)
  • 1/2 banana
  • Ginger (1 small chunk)
  • Sprouts (handful)
ADD:
  • Jarrow Unflavored Whey (1scoop)
  • Trace Minerals Liquid Multi (follow directions for 1)
  • Kelp powder (1 tablespoon)
  • Alfalfa powder (1 tablespoon)
  • Hemp Oil (1 tablespoon)
  • Spirulina (1 teaspoon or 4 tablets)
  • Stevia (liquid vanilla add 4 drops)
  • Cinnamon (1 teaspoon) 
TIP: After workout 1/4 cup of coconut juice (pure, organic, no added anything)

Disclaimer: The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of I'm Holistic, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experiences of I'm Holistic. I'm Holistic encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More